PROCEDURE FOR PROVIDING STUDENTS WITH A PLACE IN STUDENT DORMITORIES
The University has four student dormitories to accommodate both foreign and foreign students. Places in dormitories are provided by deans of faculties, according to the “Regulations on the procedure for providing places to students and The rules of residence in student dormitories of ATU”.
To do this, the student must:
1. Fill out an application addressed to the Dean of the faculty for the provision of a place in the hostel.
2. Enter into a contract with the University management for the provision of a place in the hostel and the responsibility of the parties.
3. Pass a medical examination in the health center of ATU, which is located on the second floor of the hostel number 1.
4. Make payment for accommodation in the hostel in the amount of at least 50% of the total amount before receiving a warrant for settlement in JSC “Bank CenterCredit”, the remaining amount to pay before the winter examination session.
5. Pass electronic registration with the Vice-rector for educational work.
6. Get a warrant for living in a hostel from the Deputy Dean of the faculty.
7. With all the documents go to the head of the hostel to get a place in the room.
RESIDENTS OF THE HOSTEL HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
– to live in a fixed residential premises for the entire period of training, subject to compliance with the rules of internal regulations and the contract;
– use sanitary facilities (rooms, showers, toilets, etc.) equipment and property of the hostel;
– move from one dwelling to another only with the written permission of the Deputy deans of faculties;
– to elect and be elected to the student Council, to take part in its work, to make proposals for improving housing and cultural services and to achieve their implementation.
LIVING IN A HOSTEL ARE OBLIGED TO:
– strictly observe the rules of internal regulations, safety regulations, fire safety, contract and other acts regulating the issues of residence in the hostel;
– economical use of electricity, gas and water. Leaving the residential (or sanitary) premises close the hot and cold water taps, Windows, Windows, doors, turn off lighting and electrical appliances;
– to hand over the spare key from the living room for storage to the guard of the hostel, to use the living room strictly for living, not to transfer the key and not to provide the living room (place in it) to strangers;
– take care of the property of the hostel, keep clean in the living room and common areas, make regular cleaning in your living room;
– bear full financial responsibility for receiving for personal use of the hostel’s property; damage (loss) of such property, as well as when detecting the facts of damage to premises, furniture or other property (grids, window panes, doors, locks, lamps, etc.) to reimburse the full cost of damage to property.
– return the property of the hostel after eviction;
– do not allow the presence of guests in the living room, if it does not have the consent of the neighbors and the permission of the University administration, the commandant of the hostel.
LIVING IN A HOSTEL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
– arbitrarily move in and move from one dwelling to another without the written permission of the Deputy deans of faculties. Living in the wrong residential premises, which is specified in the warrant is a gross violation of internal regulations;
– arbitrarily transfer the property of the hostel received for individual use from one dwelling to another without the written permission of the commandant of the hostel;
– transfer your pass to pass to the hostel to another person; – smoke in all rooms of the hostel, stay in the hostel in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic intoxication, as well as storage, use and distribution of alcoholic beverages, narcotic and psychotropic substances;
– turn on audio, television and video equipment at a volume exceeding the audibility within the premises;
– keep animals (including Pets), reptiles, birds; – litter on the territory of the hostel, leave garbage in the corridors, in the kitchen and other common areas;
– use electrical equipment, including electrical extensions and adapters that do not have quality certificates;
– go to the roof, go up to the attic, stand and sit on the windowsills and balconies;
– to gamble, use obscene language, organize fights and scuffles;
– enter the living quarters of other residents without their consent.
Those living in the hostel who violate the above requirements of the internal regulations, as well as The rules of safety, fire safety, sanitary rules, employment agreement, disrespectful to the service staff and administration, members of the student Council of the hostel, floor superiors and senior residential premises, are evicted from the hostel without the right to return the remaining amount of payment for accommodation.
ADMISSION TO THE HOSTEL AND THE ORDER OF VISITING GUESTS
– Entrance to the hostel is carried out strictly on the pass of the established sample. The pass is issued by the commandant of the hostel and is the main document for entering the hostel. In case of loss of the pass, it must be restored.
– Entrance to the hostel is allowed in spring and summer from 07: 00 to 23: 00, in autumn and winter from 07: 00 to 22: 00 hours.
– Entry of residents to the hostel from 22:00 to 07:00 is only available on the statement issued in the name of the Vice-rector on educational work with reference from place of work on crazy hours with visas rector for BP and the Dean of the respective faculty.