STUDENT'S GUIDE TO WORK IN THE INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE COMPLEX "UNIVER"
The University has implemented the information and software complex “UNIVER”. Login and password must be taken from the adviser. The UNIVER program provides the following functions:
1. Registration for courses;
2. Printout of a transcript in three languages (Kazakh, Russian. and ang.);
3. Tracking attendance and progress log;
4. Ability for parents to control the course of education;
5. It is possible to edit personal data;
6. Viewing the academic calendar;
7. Viewing the curriculum;
8. View the current certification (the amount of the debts).
1. You need to go to the site atu.kz, on the main page, click on the window information and software complex “UNIVER”;
2. Get a username and password from the adviser-curator
Window for entry to the Institute “University”