The organization and planning of students scientific research work (SSRW) in the university is carried out in accordance with the ” Position of SSRW”.
Students’ scientific research workis planned and conducted during the academic year in the following main areas:
The main task of the University in the organization of research of students, undergraduates, PhD doctoral students is solved and performed through differentiated involvement of them in various forms of creative activity, taking into account the level of their preparation. The best works are published in scientific publications of the university, republic and abroad.
The activity of students can be estimated by such indicator as the annual publication of the conference proceedings. Every year the University conducts a scientific and practical conference of young scientists “Science. Education. Youth”.
Republican competition of student social and business projects “Enactus Kazakhstan National EXPO 2015” among 30 temples of Kazakhstan. It is a tantalized and gifted student.
Team Enactus ATU presented 2 projects: “Handmade soap”, “Almaty Souvenirs”. The project “Handmade soap” was clearly a promising project. The project entitled “Almaty souvenirs” set for a group of creative items.
ATA team coordinator for the science and innovations Kizatova Maygul Zhalelovna, the captain – Kaldybaeva Ulbosyn Almasbekovna, the adviser – Badanova Aygerim Kenzhebekovna.
December 14, at the Department of “MAPS” of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, the opening of a student training laboratory in robotics “Robolab” was held. The creation of the laboratory was an offer of students who wanted to develop in the field of robotics and information technology, wanted to gain research experience and implement their ideas. In September 2016, the university management supported this initiative, and today students can acquire design skills using the latest equipment installed in the laboratory.
The meeting was moderated by the dean of FIIT Bibipatyma Erenova, who told those present about the purpose of creating this laboratory, its capabilities, as well as the success of our students in the IT sphere.
In their welcoming words, Vice-Rector for the Academy of Medical Sciences Berdan Rskeldiev and Vice-Rector for Research and Development Maygul Kizatova expressed the general opinion of all those gathered that the opening of a robotics center is a huge step into the new technological future not only of the university, but of the whole country. The support of young innovators was also expressed by the doctor of technical sciences, head. the department of “MAPP” Sabiy Usupov and the doctor of technical sciences, the professor of the department “IGPM” Yerbol Temirbekov.
During the event, a presentation of young scientists’ own scientific developments was also held. Among them, the greatest interest of the guests was caused by the robot waiter “IWaiter”, who treated everyone to hot drinks.
The winners of the competition of scientific research works of students with the award of the Diploma of the 1st degree of the Ministry of Education and Science of the RK:
– Oral Karligash Nurtaikyzy specialty 5В072600 – Technology and design of light industry products, Supervisor of studies – doctor of technical sciences, professor Nurzhasarova MA;
– Maudinovu Nasira Sovetuzhankyzy specialty 5B072700 – Technology of food products, Supervisor of studies – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Uzakov Y.M;
– Yavakhunov Raziyu Arlievna specialty 5В072800 – Technology of processing industries, Supervisor – Ph.D., associate professor Baygazieva GI;
– Kuanbai Nazerke, Nurmakhankyzy Nursaule specialty 5В073300 -Technology and design of textile materials, Supervisor – Ph.D., professor KutzhanovaA.Zh. and PhD, acting. Associate Professor Badanova AK;
– Tashpulatov Aizhan and Vakhitov Dianaspecialty 5В091200 -Restaurants and hotel business, Supervisor – Ph.D., Associate Professor EsaidarU.S, art. prep. TuebekovaZ.Zh.
WE WISH THE CREATIVE SUCCESSES!